Monday, April 18, 2011

In which I stuff myself with an abnormally large hot dog. And enjoyed it very much.

Date night this week: BASEBALL!!!!!!!

There's something about walking into a baseball stadium. You tingle. The smell of sweat and excitement is tangible. Kids running everywhere, fat and calories soaking into your skin. Bubbles of happiness coursing up from my toes.

I grew up in a total baseball family. We all played it (though I didn't play well). But my three brothers were good. Really good. Dad was on the committee. Mom headed the umpires. Devoted Tigers fans, here.

No jokes.

It's been a good ten years since I've been to a game. Too long.



Here's me asking if my highlights look too blonde. What do you think?



iPhones are fun.


Root for the HOME TEAM! Not the Diamondbacks, of course - us!

4 comments:

Dungeon Master said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wonder Woman said...

Whoops. That last one was me signed in as my husband. Here it goes again:

Baseball games are so much fun!!!! I can only watch then live, but I LOVE them live. We went to a game the other night, too! We got cheap tickets and took the whole family. It was really fun. You guys are cute.

Jocelyn Christensen said...

Ooh, so blonde, but I likey! Me, I just box-colored my blonde highlights were washing me out!

*~Petra~* said...

I love the highlights. Very, very cute. :)