Monday, March 28, 2011

In which we haven't done this since we were newlyweds

Get your mind out of the gutter.

No, for date night this week we played NINTENDO.

We busted out our SuperNintendo system. I had a hankering to play some Super Mario. But My Man was skeptical about the working-ness of our system.


Turns out he was right.

So we busted out the PlayStation instead. And rocked some CARS.And Weight Watchers' fudge bars.


So how do you feel about cheat codes?

I personally do not cheat to skip levels. That's just plain unfair. But to get fancy colors, racetracks, and the like?


WE TOTALLY CHEAT.

I'll even make it easy for you. To get PlayStation Lightening McQueen cheat codes, go here. You're welcome.

Also, I fully encourage you to razz each other. Favorite quote of the night:

"You've got more talent in one lugnut than a lot of cars has got in their whole body. *beat* But you're stupid."

Doh!

1 comment:

Qait said...

I agree, there's no fun in skipping levels because then why play the game? But I love cheat codes for fancy stuff. :)